Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back to normal for a bit...




Well Winston and I can now resume a normal life style again. You see the past 5 days we have been ALONE! Well, really I have been a single mom. Chris was off "enjoying" life in NYC. He headed down last Saturday for business. Tonight he arrived back home! It is funny because I couldn't figure out who he was more excited to see. Me or Winston?


You know I am a bit worried...if he brushes me off for the dog after being gone 5 days, think how it will be with a kid. I got the nice "I missed you hug" as he enter baggage claim. Then of cores the follow up kiss. We enjoyed dinner together.


However, when we got home. He couldn't wait to be the FIRST one in the door to see Winston. He proceeded to roll around on the floor with him. He kept petting him. Then of course Winston followed him around as he cleaned out ever thing from the trip. This was the funniest thing I have seen for a while. I laugh, because on any given day Chris is ready to ship Winston off. Of course for various reasons, but then you see them rolling around like they haven't seen each other in years. All I can say is WHAT A MESS!! Then again when Little Bear and I see each other, my sister claims it is just as bad!

No comments: