Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy TURKEY DAY!



Happy Thanksgiving to all! I really like Thanksgiving. Not sure why really...but maybe it is the fact that you have a million reasons to eat as much as you want. Maybe it is the wonderful "TURKEY COMA" that causes you too need a nap. Also I love to do thankful things with my kids at school. It is so fun to hear all the reason they are thankful. This year has had its ups and downs for me. Through it all I am still very thankful.

I am thankful for:
  • My amazing family. This year we suffered a loss together; and then an engagement. I am very lucky to have such a STRONG support system.
  • My soon to be HUSBAND!! Chris Roberts I am very thankful to have found such a wonderful man like you.
  • My soon to be In-Laws. I love Chris' family so much. I feel very blessed that they are allowing me to join in. You are all so amazing
  • My sweet niece and nephew. Little Bear and Monkey you make my world complete without you who would I hug and kiss on. (oh and spoil to death)
  • My amazing friends. Oh my where to begin on you all. I mean who else has such great friends that they are willing to give up many a Saturday for wedding stuff. You guys keep me very grounded and true to my self. Thank you doesn't cover all that I am thankful for.
  • My job and the sweet 24 faces I look at each day. I am very happy to still be working at such a wonderful school. (even though I don't speak Spanish) I love my kiddos they make each day a new adventure!

I know that you all will have a splendid Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time with your family and friends. Oh and enjoy the TURKEY COMA too!

No comments: