I am thankful for:
- My amazing family. This year we suffered a loss together; and then an engagement. I am very lucky to have such a STRONG support system.
- My soon to be HUSBAND!! Chris Roberts I am very thankful to have found such a wonderful man like you.
- My soon to be In-Laws. I love Chris' family so much. I feel very blessed that they are allowing me to join in. You are all so amazing
- My sweet niece and nephew. Little Bear and Monkey you make my world complete without you who would I hug and kiss on. (oh and spoil to death)
- My amazing friends. Oh my where to begin on you all. I mean who else has such great friends that they are willing to give up many a Saturday for wedding stuff. You guys keep me very grounded and true to my self. Thank you doesn't cover all that I am thankful for.
- My job and the sweet 24 faces I look at each day. I am very happy to still be working at such a wonderful school. (even though I don't speak Spanish) I love my kiddos they make each day a new adventure!
I know that you all will have a splendid Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time with your family and friends. Oh and enjoy the TURKEY COMA too!