We have been pretty blessed with this sweet guy. He seemed to have picked up on all things quickly. I don't really remember too many potty stresses! He loved going to training and school. I mean minus the whole "car sick" issue he is AMAZING! We have gotten that taken care of with some wonderful drugs. Little Winston we are so happy to have you be a part of our family.
My favorite things to with Winston are:
- cuddle up on the couch and watch t.v.
- go for walks around the neighborhood
- just play
My favorite things Winston has done for Chris and I are:
- shown that we can work together when raising something (that is a big step)
- given us something to love besides each other
- allowed us to have wonderful patience
Here are a few of my favorite pics of Winston!! From the beginning til now...look how much he has grown.
Jan. 10, 2009 the day we got him!!
Our new sweet puppy! Feb 09
sleeping with daddy
Riley and Winston; May 09
Supporting the Yankees too!
His favorite spot!