Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!


Today is Winston's 1st birthday. Wow, wow, wow!! I can not believe his is no longer a puppy. It is hard to imagine...since I still call him a puppy. I remember the day Chris and I drove ALL the way to PLANO to pick out our sweet boy. (You can read about my first blog on Winston here)We really had gone to look at another little guy that was 1 years old. However, Winston stole our heart. Also the other dog was sick!



We have been pretty blessed with this sweet guy. He seemed to have picked up on all things quickly. I don't really remember too many potty stresses! He loved going to training and school. I mean minus the whole "car sick" issue he is AMAZING! We have gotten that taken care of with some wonderful drugs. Little Winston we are so happy to have you be a part of our family.




My favorite things to with Winston are:


  • cuddle up on the couch and watch t.v.
  • go for walks around the neighborhood
  • just play

My favorite things Winston has done for Chris and I are:

  • shown that we can work together when raising something (that is a big step)
  • given us something to love besides each other
  • allowed us to have wonderful patience

Here are a few of my favorite pics of Winston!! From the beginning til now...look how much he has grown.



Jan. 10, 2009 the day we got him!!

Our new sweet puppy! Feb 09

sleeping with daddy

Easter 09



Riley and Winston; May 09



Supporting the Yankees too!


July 09

Advanced Graduation


His favorite spot!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Winston! Lola sends her kisses along and hopes that you had a great birthday!