Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How did you know?

Okay so I guess this post is for only a select few people, but here it is anyways. I have been having some wedding dress stress. What do I mean by this? Well lets see, I think my friends may soon jump ship if I make them look at one more dress. They have been so sweet in the fact that they are always willing to come. However, I think after 4 or so stores they may be a bit fed up with me.

Why so many spots? I like them all!! What do I mean? Well I will put on a dress and say, "oh yes I like it." Then I ask the group and they help me find all the pros and cons. However, I still have only liked them. I have heard from many, many former brides. "You will know when it is the one!" What is wrong with me? I mean I have yet to put on a dress and feel that.

I am beginning to think I am not a good bride. I mean what bride can not find her dress. The dress, I thought would be the easiest part. Little did I know it would be my hardest. Plus the fact that the past week I have been having horrible nightmares about dress shopping. I guess this is when I reach out to all you former brides.....How did you know?

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I never had that "this is the one" feeling either. I had it down to two finally, and still to this day think I would have been happy with either one. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be a magical feeling...just something you like!