Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Parties every where



Winston enjoying his Christmas tree!


This weekend I was very busy parting it up. I began my day off by joining my wonderful tennis ladies for some country fun. We had a blast! We met out in Weatherford at one of the ladies AMAZING houses. We had some great food, played a few games, and enjoyed the good times. Then I quickly hurried home to met up with Chris. Next stop the Contreras Christmas party! Here is Chris and I at the party.


I love hanging out with my work friends. We have such a blast. Everyone arrived and we began to mingle. The local high school band even made a stop and played some wonderful Christmas music for us. They did a wonderful job. We had an exciting exchange of "white elephant" gift...as the snuggie became the much wanted item. I walked away away with a lotion and soap set from Bath and Body, by far the best gift there! Needless to say this weekend was just the start to our party season. Next weekend is another busy one with Chris' work party. My sister and the kiddos and dog come to town. Then I have my school's tacky Christmas sweater party we are holding on behalf of all our December birthday people. I hope you all are enjoying the festive times as much as Chris, Winston, Bob and I are. Best of all....ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!


My favorite girls...

No comments: