Sunday, December 27, 2009

The party has begun

the wedding party that is! I have put my week off and family time to good use this week. Yes, besides doing all the super post Christmas shopping. How? Well of course with WEDDING STUFF!!!



Let's see what all can I check off the list:


  • Save the dates assembled and sealed

  • Addresses complied and ready to go

  • Purchasing stamps galore

  • Planing out the invitations

Last night my wonderful sister and brother-in-law threw in their talents. They helped me assemble and seal all the save the dates. It is kind of nice allowing them to help out...since I had to do all this stuff many moons ago with them! We had an okay time doing it. I think Abby and I may have a few less finger prints, lol but it was pretty easy. Brian did a super job putting things together. Now off to labeling and stamping them so they can be off! Fun, fun, fun!


Just a little reminder to all: If you have not looked over the travel info it is on the wedding site. Please visit soon...as rooms need to be reserved by Jan 19th!

No comments: