Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I was super jazzed for Halloween because last year it was kind of slow.  This year I told Chris I thought we would have more trick or treaters......WRONG WRONG WRONG!  I thought (maybe that's the problem) since more of the neighbors had little ones we would have more treaters.  Well saddened again this year, we only had 6 come to our very OpEn and rEaDy door.  Winston was disappointed as well!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL!!

Here is the little guy waiting for trick or treaters!



 Winston kept on wondering where all the kiddos were at!  I was telling him all day we would have visitors...poor guy and poor mommy, now we have tons of candy to eat!


2 comments:

Abby said...

So sorry. We totally would have trick or treated you! Love winston's bee costume!

Kara said...

Oh, so sad. I had more than last year.