Thursday, October 28, 2010

5 Question Friday!

Well normally I am unable to do 5 Question Friday because I have tennis on Thursday night.  Mama M puts the questions out on Thursday, which is wonderful.  This way you can write you post and then just link up on Friday morning!  Love the idea and honestly would love to do it more!  But as stated I have tennis on Thursday nights and am pooped by the time I get home!  However, this week we did tennis on Wednesday (which has screwed up my thinking all week....today at school I kept trying to make it Friday).

fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com.png


YIPPEE anyways on to the Questions!!!  Feel free to copy, paste, answer, blog, and link up at Mama M's


1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Wow, this is a very good questions.  Often I have wanted to be a fly on the wall in many different locations.  I would like to make note that I am picking 2 walls...sorry you will see why.  Recently I think if I could be a fly on the wall I would choose.....one of my students in class (can't mention the name).  I would love to have more insight on what happens at that house to make the student act out in such ways.  If only I knew more information I could really help that poor baby out!  

Now for fun.....I would love to hang out on the wall at the airport.  I just love to watch the people, but how fun would it be to hear it all too.  I mean you could take in so many different lifestyles and personalities.  I don't know just a random place I guess?  I did ask Chris and he said The Oval Office!  

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
In the past I have just bought the gifts and moved on.  However, this year I think it will be much different.  Now that Chris and I are married we have more people to cover and such.  I have tried to pin point our Christmas shopping ways, but Chris is not ready to think Christmas.  He better hurry up or I am shopping like normal...NO BUDGET!

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
Well um I can honestly say I have NEVER done a diet really.  I mean I have tried to watch what I eat but not a diet of any time.  However, from my last post you know what crazy diet I have been on recently...that's really no diet!!! 

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Oh just one TV show....YES YES YES!!!  I love am obsessed with CSI (the original).  I love CSI...I started watching it from the beginning when I was in college.  I can tell you that I have seen every episode (thanks to SPIKE who runs marathons often) and am proud of it!  Okay a couple of others that really dates me,  FULL HOUSE and SAVED BY THE BELL.  I loved those back in the day.  Actually there is the cutes little guy in another 2nd grade class that looks JUST like ZACK (and acts like him too)!! 

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
I can't really pin point one (can you tell I hate picking JUST ONE).  Let's see I love RASCAL and they have few that can tug on me.  But any sweet song about a daughter and father really gets me, not sure why.  

Okay so after answering the 5 I have come to realize it is probably best I can't do this often.  I hate making decisions...or pick just one!  Plus you may not want to know these random things about me either!  HA Enjoy your FRIDAY, gosh knows it means the end to a very, very, very, very long week for me.  

No comments: