Sunday, February 27, 2011

A welcomed surprise

This very long week has FiNaLlY ended!  Although it ended with many tears. yet happiness it has finally ended.  The trip to and from Kansas was as nice as could be (minus the fact that it was like 27 degrees there with sleet and snow!).  It is times like these that you get to revisit memories you may have forgotten.  Also you get to learn more about each other and the strength they hold.  Now it is time to enjoy the fact that grandma is enjoying her new place of peace and happiness.

On to the happy surprise....if you remember from last week I won a blog giveaway!  Well, my goodies have arrived.  When I got home there was this wonderful box waiting for me!  Christin from A Classy, Southern Wife had sent it to me!


 Then when I opened it there was a sweet note from Christin....and my goodies! 

Are these not the cutest wine accessories you have ever seen!  
I love them...actually I wanted to bust open a bottle of wine just to break them in!  


The goodies sure did make my very long week seem brighter.  
Thanks Christin for my winnings! LOVE THEM!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's gotta be a sign! This is gonna be a great week for you! :) That's an awesome giveaway, lucky girl. I'm jealous. ;)