Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Happy Birthday my Love!


The sweetest guy I know is turning the big 3-1 today!  Happy birthday to the man who has given me many wonderful things.  Here are a few quick things I love about you! 

I love the smile you give me daily
I love the way you treat Winston as if he were our baby
I love that you are just as excited about are soon to be baby as I am
I love that you have an opinion about many things...even if it is not the same as mine! 
I love that you take care of me 
I love that you have such a passion for your job
I love that you don't mind all my TENNIS I play or help with! 
I love that you have made me the happiest person in the world
I love that I get to come home to you every night no matter what


You are the best thing to happen to a gal like me!  I hope you have the most amazing birthday full of love, laughs, and lots of yummy food.  Pst...the baby is kicking happy birthday to you as I type! 
Winston, Bob, and I couldn't imagine life without you!  Love you to the moon and back!

No comments: