Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tennis LOVE!

This love is not the normal love in tennis either!  Instead it was all love for BABY R at my amazing baby shower.  Claire my tennis captain is the best!  She threw the most wonderful shower for Baby R and I this past weekend.  I am so blessed to have such amazing women in my life.  I am also very excited that my mom got to come up for the shower too.  Plus it is nice for mom to meet all the new ladies on our tennis team this season.  We joke on the court that Claire is my mom, well my tennis mom, and I couldn't imagine a better one!

I began this wonderful tennis team about 6 years ago...little did I know what I was in store for.  These ladies are my family.  I mean heck we spend every Wednesday night and Saturday together...plus weekends here and there.  How can we not be close like a family?  Okay enough with the sappy stuff...Here are the millions of shower pics, enjoy!   Thanks Claire you rock!


 MMMM...Claire can do some major damage in the kitchen! All the food was so delicious!


 Mom and I before the shower!
 Claire, Mom, and I!
 Debra and I



 This gift wins the "best wrapped" package....ha ha ha
Judy and Thao 
Jodie, and Donna 
Oh good Anita...she took all my great pictures for me!  
Kim and Anita 
My mom's...he he he 

Sweet Mia helping cleaning up!  
 The OVER LOAD of gifts...all set up for Chris to see!

He couldn't believe this all came from just the Tennis Gals!  

Thank you to everyone! You are way to sweet to me the "crap" disturber of the team :-)

No comments: