Saturday, November 12, 2011

Watch me grow, week 30!

Pregnancy Highlights:
Our super amazing maternity pics! Thanks to Stacy Hamilton!

Looks like another non traditional picture week! But Stacy's pictures are a million billion times better than mine so why not use her's?

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of the baby: Wow are we really already at 30 weeks! YIKES!! Baby R is keeping steady with height and weight...17 inches 3 lbs!   

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 20 lbs as of last months visit!   

Maternity Clothes:  ☺ um yeah...still a fatty over here so of course I am wearing maternity clothes! HA 

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Well this little one loves to move! It kind of worries me for what it will be like outside of my body, yikes.  I now can feel the "body" as I call it.  Instead of just a kick here and there...I can feel it across my stomach as if it is just stretching out in there!  I love the feeling though because then I know things are going great....as long as it kicks, rolls, and stretches this mommy is happy!   

Sleep: Baby R is just the best little listener (I told him/her to sleep when I sleep) as we both still sleep great at night.  

What I miss: Recently I have really been missing my old sleeping habit.....on my stomach!  Some days I just wish I could lay on my stomach to either sleep, use the computer, or watch tv.  I am so jealous of Chris who does this often! 

Cravings:  JRae's cookies...Chris was super sweet and brought 2 home this week for me! Love that man! 

Symptoms: Nothing major, just more painful kicks and rolls going on over here. 

Best moment this week: I have 4! 1) Mom was in town to help out! 2)We finish the baby's room (blog to come soon promise) 3) I had my first shower! 4)We did our maternity pictures.

No comments: