Monday, November 28, 2011

Watch me grow, Week 32

Pregnancy Highlights:

Thought you would get a kick out of my "Thanksgiving day" prego belly! Oh my, but isn't sweet Lily cute! 




How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby R is now the size of a squash.  He/She weighs in at 3.8 ounces and is 16.7 inches long! Our sweet baby is growing like a weed these days.   

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 27 lbs as of our last visit!  Yes, I know I am gaining tons of weight...mom will be on me!  What is sad is now I bet I am HUGE because of the great Thanksgiving feast we had. 

Maternity Clothes:  Of course I am 32 weeks pregnant for gosh sakes.  Plus Teri and I had some fun shopping for some new ones while I was in town.  

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Moving and a grooving over here.  Baby R likes to really stretch out in there from time to time...no my favorite! 

Sleep: Sleeping like a champ!  I can not complain a bit as I still sleep wonderfully at night.  

What I miss: My sweet ankles....with all my traveling this past week my ankles seem to be taking a toll.  Fat feet are not very becoming!  I am hoping they will get back under control this week now that we will be home again! 

Cravings:  No need for cravings when you have tons of food from Thanksgiving to eat! 

Symptoms: Swelling....as mentioned above.  My feet and fingers are getting a bit fat!  YIKES 

Best moment this week: Being with both of our families!  I love spending time with everyone and letting them "feel" the baby!

No comments: