Thursday, November 03, 2011

Watch me grow, Week 28

Pregnancy Highlights:

So...not the best picture, but I guess it will work.  I was in a super big hurry before school so I just had Chris snap one and go.  Also that means sweet Winston didn't get his picture done!  He was a little sad, but a treat held him over, ha ha ha


How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of the baby: Baby R is now 14.8 inches and weighs around 2.8 lbs...picture an eggplant! 

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 20 lbs as of last months visit!   

Maternity Clothes:  ☺ um yeah...still a fatty over here so of course I am wearing maternity clothes! HA 

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Here recently I have begun to notice the "sleep" and "awake" patterns of our little one.  Good news is that Baby R is still helping me out by sleeping at night and not keeping me up.  Its odd how you can tell when it has patterns like this.   

Sleep: Loving that Baby R is still helping me out.  Sleeping like a champ these days, whoo whoo.  

What I miss: Let's see this week I really have missed being able to lay on my stomach.  Pre Baby R I was a tummy sleeper at night...oh how I long for those days.  Oh and this too...random but KILLS me, StAiRS!  Yes, STAIRS are kicking my butt.  Normally this is not a huge problem for people, unless they TEACH on the SECOND floor of their school. 

(Picture fat prego lady waddling up the stairs.   That would be me and what my poor kids have to watch, bless their hearts!)

 I don't understand how I can play a 3 hour tennis match and not be as beat down as I am with stairs.  Oh and what really sucks is on a normal day (when I don't for get something or have a fire drill or such) I go up and down our school stairs at least 8-10 times! GRRRR.

Cravings:  S'mores...and man do I love our PTA!  For our Friday lunch this past week, which they provide us, one of the mom's brought s'mores.  I love that lady right now and she has no idea!!

Symptoms: Same old, same old back pain...just by my left shoulder blade!  Also and occasional headache here and there, but nothing too major. 

Best moment this week: BABY R's ROOM MAKE OVER!!!  Yes, Chris and I have begun the first step to our sweet baby's room.  Don't worry there should be a post about it all in a week!  

No comments: