Monday, November 21, 2011

Watch me grow, Week 31

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of the baby: Wow are we really already at 31 weeks! YIKES!! Baby R is keeping steady with height and weight...17 inches 3.5 lbs!   

Total Weight Gain/loss: Thus far 25 lbs as this weeks visit! Yikes, mom will die when she reads this.   

Maternity Clothes:  ☺ um yeah...still a fatty over here so of course I am wearing maternity clothes! HA 

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: My oh my does our baby move! It has just begun the moving hard enough to make my stomach move phase.  I will occasionally catch the stomach poking out as the baby is kicking, such an interesting thing!   

Sleep: Sleeping like a champ!  I can not complain a bit as I still sleep wonderfully at night.  

What I miss: Walking normally, just this week Chris was kind enough to tell me I waddle!  Yikes, I never wanted to be that girl that waddles...but I guess no matter how hard you try you just can't help it!  

Cravings:  Nothing much this week! 

Symptoms: A little worn out.  By about Thursday I am getting pretty tired and ready for the weekend to just chill. 

Best moment this week: Listening to sweet Baby R's heart beat.  Also, scheduling ALL of my Dr. appointments for the rest of the pregnancy.  I can't believe that at all!

No comments: