Saturday, November 15, 2008

Contereras Teachers ROCK!


I love my school. I mean I work with a great group of people and we have a wonderful time together no matter what. Fridays at our school=CHOIR PRACTICE!!! (Aka Happy Hour) As I stated before in an earlier blog, we normally head out to Chimy's, but this week Ida (our new 4th grade teacher) offered to have it at her place. WE LOVE CP at homes...they are just more relaxed. On a normal CP at Chimy's there is the "normal" group that comes, but when it is at a house we tend to gather more.


The TONY'S!!

CHRIS AND I!

Normally everyone just brings a side snacky items...but tonight we had a wonderful dinner. Ida and her wonderful husband prepared an amazing feast. We had craw fish, shrimp, it was the works. Everyone enjoyed the food. Ida's husband is a wonderful cook. It was an fabulous time. At CP our normal goal is to tell about our wonderful students and what craziness the week was. This CP got a little crazy as we also played Rock Band on their wee. Hoobler and Ida make an amazing Rock band. I not so much, I think my high school on the drums was well at 63%. Pretty lame I know. Well only one week of school then we are off for Thanksgiving. The only positive thing I can say about FWISD is that we get a week off for Thanksgiving, which is a week we all need! (the other things are all negative, since they are pretty much taking my job away. This is for a whole other blog).
THE IDA's
Hoobler and his girls

Play it Hoobler.....

No comments: