Monday, November 24, 2008

Trip-a-Palozza

Okay so let me just lay it all out there....you see my next couple of weeks are going to be crazy! So I just got home after a very fast trip to the big EC. In the big EC we had birthdays galore!! B is now a very happy ONE year old, and my mom...well she too is older! I am sure you all could tell this from past blogs. Here are some pics from the events.

B and I pre-party in his room. We were trying to stay out of the way.

Birthday Boy ready for the REAL Party!!

B loving the gifts....
Mom, we went all out on her cake!
Okay so from here it gets out of control. Tomorrow Chris and I head for the very,very cold Minnesota. We are going to have Thanksgiving with his family. I am very excited to have Thanksgiving with his family; it's the COLD that I am not excited about. I mean I did grow up in a "cold" town, so this is not too new. But MN cold is very different, I think! We will soon see.
This is what Little Bear will be sporting for the next week...when she is at Disney!! The prettiest princess ever!!


Okay we get home on Sunday, November 30th of to which I will quickly unpack, do laundry, and repack. REPACK! Yes, I will only be attending 3 days of school that week because then it is E'S BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!! E is a very luck girl this year she will be spending her Birthday Week at Disney World. So my sister asked if I would mind going. Yeah, mind seeing my sweet niece and nephew's face light up from Disney world...Heck NO! Who wouldn't want to see how happy she is on her 5th birthday. I am going to help with little B! B and I will party together, that way E gets the whole Disney experience with Mommy and Daddy. We plan to attend the events that fit between naps and such. This is going to be a very exciting week for all of us. After Disney I am back at school for 8 days. Then home to Amarillo for Christmas. It looks to be a very busy month, but I am very jazzed about it all. However, I do not think any of us are nearly as pumped as Little Bear is. My goal is to keep my computer close but the way it looks that may be hard. P.S. any good Disney hints, please send them my way. My sister has been very wonderful about researching it, but the more we know the better!!!

No comments: