Saturday, November 22, 2008

MOTHER....Happy Birthday


You know as you grow older in life you can really appreciate things more. I am one who appreciates my mother more. Mom and I...well for those of you who really know me, we tend to butt heads. I blame this on the fact that we are very similar. Although we butt heads I still love her to death. TODAY is my mother's big day.

Happy Birthday MOM!!! I appreciate all the things you have done for me, and the things to come.

  • You made it fair between Abby and I no matter what. (writing who's week it was for the front seat on the calendar)


  • I was raised in a house full of love


  • You drove me around to every tennis tournament in the area


  • You did all that you could to get me extra help in anything I needed


  • You were willing to fight my battles that I could not


  • You never really turned down anything I wanted to do


  • I always new you would help me no matter the problem


  • You made my sister drive me to school


  • Over the years we have not butted heads, as much


  • With teaching you were the first one there to help


  • You moved me into my classroom, even though you needed to work in yours


  • Any creative or new idea is passed to me with out a second thought


  • We can talk about our children; and understand what is wrong or how to fix it


  • Any time there is a project you are the first one there to help


  • You taught me that even though I am a "girl" I can fix and do anything


  • You show me that anything is possible


I could add to this list over a billion things, a mother's love is endless. I thank you for all that you have done for me. You have made me the woman I am and with out you I would be lost.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Aggie98 said...

Happy bday to your mom! Emily, I did not know you had a blog!!! I thought I looked before, it must be new! Somehow I just found it. Anyways, I am so excited to keep up with your life! Woo-hoo!!! Celena