Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just a little something

Okay so I have just recently began this blog thing. I thought I would try my hand at it, and well here goes. I am sure it is nothing to write home about, however, I am going to take a stab. You see my first "real" post was not even on my own site. It was on my sister's...She is a very seasoned 'blogger'. I have spent many days learning about my sweet niece and nephew because of her blog. So she had placed the sweetest post on her site for me on my birthday. Therefore, I had to hi-jack her page and post one for her. Thus the beginning of my blogs...



After placing her blog I realized this is really not such a hard task. I am a pro facebooker and myspacer...but my sister she doesn't get those things really. Well I often thought that was funny because she can blog, but not work her facebook. So I thought I would take a step out of my norm and try blogging.



The only fear I have is that I am not interesting enough for a blog. You see since I have no husband or family of my own, I wonder what will I blog about. I guess this is the reason I have yet to jump right into this blogging nation. So from here it can only get better....or worse! I hope for better.

7 comments:

Abby said...

I'm so glad that I got you into something. You have me on My Face now...even if I don't know how to do it!

You don't have to have a husband or kids (although you do have 22 of those) to have a blog. You just need something interesting to talk about. I can think of lots of things for you...like when your room got turned upside down!!

Glad I could bring you into the blogosphere!!

alirae said...

Not interesting? I think we or you get into more mischief that two teachers of our age should! Who shaving creams peoples classrooms, or orders pink flamingo gear? I'm with Abby I'm sure you can think of many things to write and vent about- such as our wonderful experience at Hoffbrau last night.

Anonymous said...

Great, Just another thing for the Queen of Communication needs. I am sure you will have PLENTY to talk about..

Emily said...

You only say I am the Queen of Communication because I have been so busy with the tennis tourney. Now my life has settled down a bit....less communications!

Abby said...

You already have more comments than I had the first year I blogged. So your off to a fine start!!

Alyssa said...

I am so glad you have entered the blog world! (it is much better than facebook!) Don't worry, I felt I was too boring for blogging too (check out my first few blogs) but after a while you start thinking about how you can turn what you are doing into an interesting blog...it is really addictive!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Miss Emily, Polly here. You know, Mother of Kathryn, the one who adores everything you say and do. I think you have far more to say and are far more interesting than you realize. You and I could talk until the world looks level so I say continue with this blogging thing because I'll always be interested. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to join/whatever so I don't have to sign on as "Anonymous"!