Sunday, November 09, 2008

That's the Face I LOVE!!!




"Mommy, mommy...look that is the face I love.  That one right there." as little E often states about Chris.  You know she is right... It is a face to love.  We all love you so much. I for better reason than just the cute smile you make.

I adore many things about you:  

We love the smile you make, no matter what kind of day it is.  

You actually went out on more than 5 dates, and I thank Carol for this.

Every Sunday you have my favorite ads out and waiting for me, no matter what.  

I love that you adore my sweet E and B as much as I do.  

You take her to Main Event just because she loves the prizes and you love the games.  

You put up with my communication center, even though it makes you crazy sometimes

You don't mind that I play tennis 3 nights a week.  

I really really am thankful you "enjoy" cooking....since I don't do this well! 

You love my gourmet meal, even though it is simple.

You enjoy playing tennis with me, all though I wont let you win.

You are willing to accept Bob and Tucker, along with me.

You pack lunch for me...and even bring it if I forget.

You make me laugh everyday.

You keep me informed, since you watch the news and I really don't.

You amaze me each and every day by your kindness and love.

You love my family as much as I do.

You would do anything for your family, no matter what.

Chris I have enjoyed spending the last 8 months with you.  You keep our relationship in check....since we are now month to month

Chrissy you make each day brighter, I couldn't imagine life with out you. Happy Birthday my sweet boyfriend.  I just wanted you to know a few of the many things I love about you.  I could go on...however I will save the small amount of readers I have from that.  You treat me amazingly, and for that I am the luckiest person around. 

No comments: