Friday, February 06, 2009

Life's Plan...

We all have our own "plan" for life, but recently I have seen that our plan is not always the way. This past week I have truly seen God work in amazing ways. One of my good friends experienced a sudden death in the family. This person was taken at such a young age with so much life left to live. As most deaths are it was (and still is) very hard for her family. I have been thinking about why God puts us (people) in these positions, but I know it is his plan. This was their only sibling, which made things even more painful for the family. As they are spending this weekend mourning the loved on they have just lost; they are also rejoicing. She found out today that they are having a sweet baby girl. This was in God's plan...even if we think things are out of control and we can't handle it, he has a way of making you see the brighter side. Many blessings to you my dear friend. I am praying for you, your family, and that sweet baby girl!

No comments: