Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayer Marathon.....mile 26!!

Louis Buzek has now been in the hospital for the past 26 plus days. I can't not believe that so many days have passed since the beginning of this event. Louis, the Buzek family, the doctors, and Greg have been so strong for the past days. I know that he has been in the hospital over 26 days, but if you will remember we began the Prayer Marathon a couple of days after he entered. It is now the 26th mile of our marathon...we are close to the end!

Here we are running the last mile of the race....however this race is not over yet. We have helped Uncle Louie through great strides; but I feel as though there are still more hurdles to jump. I know that many of you all have joined me in this marathon of prayer and can see the end in sight. However I ask that you continue this race a little longer.

Look at what amazing things Louis has over come....
  • the flight to the ER
  • significant blood loss
  • 18 successful surgeries
  • blessed with an amazing health care team
  • daily wash outs
  • "micro surgeons" aka maggots

All of these things would have seemed impossible, but with everyone's love and support he was able to overcome the challenges. To everyone your prayers for Uncle Louie, Greg, Buzek family, and doctors have made such an amazing difference. Join me while I continue this marathon as long as it needs....

No comments: