Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5 months from here!!!



Wow I can not believe that 5 months from today Chris and I will be saying "I DO". Not only will we be saying I DO, but we will be surrounded by all our amazing friends and family too. Everyone said that the time would fly when planning the wedding. Wow how they were right. I mean I still have a few odds and ends to finish up; but over all I think I have done a pretty good job of staying ahead of the time that is leaving me quickly.


Things I still MUST do:

  • Pick the wedding invitation for real (I have many ideas)
  • Finalize the back home party location (mark your calendar August 7th is what I am planning!!)
  • Finalize bridesmaids dresses (again have an idea)
  • Purchase a few things for the welcome bags (once we have a final number of guest)
  • Purchase all my cute BEACH GEAR!

Really I am pretty happy that this is all I have LEFT to do! Well I mean that is all I can think of off the top of my head....I would have to get my wedding book to confirm, but I am to lazy today!

P.S. Side note here: but if you have not gotten your passport you need to do so. Abby ordered B's and it took less than 2 weeks to get back to him. Right now is the time! Also if you have not booked your room the deadline was extended til Feb 18th! View all the details on how to book your room on our wedding website, under travel! Can't wait to see y'all there!!!

No comments: