Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting to know you (or me)....

I saw this from a blog I follow and thought I would jump on and get to know some of the peeps I follow too.  The decided I would link up too.  You can read all the blogs from MannLand5 and her link ups.

1. Do you have a fetish?

No not me!!
2. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes in the morning. Mostly though I just enjoy listening to the radio as I shower.  You know I get to catch up on some daily gossip!!
3. Who was your first crush?
Oh way back we must go....5th grade at Gene Howe Elementary!  Clay Fish was his name.  He was very cute and we both were on safety patrol.  We had such a great time together.  Then his family moved away breaking my little heart (I am sure)!
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
I think the best manly trait a guy could have is knowing when they need help.  I think it is great that men can "fix" all things....but it is also nice if they know when to ask for a hand. 
5. Do you sleep naked?
Oh heavens NO NO NO!!! I could never!
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Hum....lets see I guess that depends on the day.  Some times it is as simple as bit my nails, or maybe pick a wedgie!
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
Oh Chris will die at this one....check on my blog and wedding website.  Then I go to blogger to see what's new in the blog world.  I love to keep up with others, it is so much fun. 
8. Summer is.....?
Only 9 days away for me.....yes! Summer this year is even more exciting than normal because it means I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!  I get to enjoy a special moment with all of our close friends and family! Then on to some much needed R&R.  Also it is a START to a NEW CHAPTER in my LIFE!!! I love the summer!!!!!
Now you know a little more about me...go add your link and tell us about you!!  How much fun is this??

No comments: