Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time is winding down.....

All of our RSVP cards are due back to us this week.  I can not believe that it is only ONE MONTH until our wedding day!  Wow how time really did fly.  For the most part I believe we have received majority of our RSVP cards back.  However, there are still a few floating around.

(ATTENTION BRIDES, GREAT ADVISE TO FOLLOW)

I have to give credit to my sister; she gave me the best advice ever when sending out my wedding invites.  She told me to put a small number on the back corner of my RSVP card.  Then when I addressed my invites I placed that same number next to the address for that invite.  WHAT A LIFE SAVER!!!!  I thought at the time that it was a good idea for organization and such.  However, now I have REALIZED it is the most GENIUS idea ever.

Why do this?
  1. I have been able to fill in BLANK CARDS!!!
  2. I can stalk the people that still need to send in their RSVP card
I am very thankful I did follow my sisters advise, because we have now received 3 RSVP cards that are not labeled.  Meaning the people marked that they DW (destination wedding) the RSVP for the wedding is not as IMPORTANT...we know who is going.  However we are having our Encore Celebration (aka back home party) the RSVP for the wedding is not as IMPORTANT...we know who is going.  However we are having our Encore Celebration (aka back home party) that I MUST have a head count for!  Off I go to see who's cards we are still waiting...watch out I may be Stalking you next!!!

No comments: