Monday, July 05, 2010

Lazy BLOGGING!!!!

DSCF0036

Okay so here is the deal….I could sit here and blog about EACH day of our wedding week adventure, which is fine.  However, my sister who did not go on a honeymoon has already begun that task.  Therefore I am just going to LINK you all to her blog for each day.  You can read the fun details there and I can give you the quick points here!  HA

DSCF0060-1

(you can all be thankful I saved you from seeing my whole fat body….ha!!!  Have to sport all my cute gear when I can!!)

Wednesday:  my points

  • guys enjoyed a day of golfing to only be POORED on when they got to the 16th hole.
  • we (mom, Abby the kiddos and I) headed to the beach of course
  • met up with the Flax babies (who we loved to see)
  • had to leave the beach early due to POORING RAIN
  • once back to the room we all began WELCOME BAGS!!!  Thanks to (little) Abbey Flax who was a major help.
  • Dad arrived in time to help make bags…ha ha ha
  • the night ended on a sour note with poor Little B getting sick….he was sick all night long

For more DETAILS please click here….Abby did great with details and pictures.

DSC_0064

Thursday: Time to welcome all the guest!!!! my quick points:

  • woke up again to early!!!
  • got dressed headed out to the beach for a bit
  • once dad got done golfing we put up camp in the main lobby
  • from noon til 5 dad and I welcomed each guest as they arrived…some on time, some a little late (again due to RAIN)
  • 5 pm a little stressed because of all people who were delayed the most THE GROOM!!! STILL NOT HERE
  • 6 pm load up all welcome bags and head for the welcome dinner
  • 6:30 everyone arrived, EVEN THE GROOM!!!
  • Party with friends and family for the rest of the night

For more details about the whole day, click HERE.

DSC_0093

Now tomorrows blog will be a REAL one from me an not a lazy one….plus I will openly share all the goodies we put in each bag for our guest! (you can read more on Abby’s page too…..here if you can’t wait….ha)

No comments: