Okay so here is the deal….I could sit here and blog about EACH day of our wedding week adventure, which is fine. However, my sister who did not go on a honeymoon has already begun that task. Therefore I am just going to LINK you all to her blog for each day. You can read the fun details there and I can give you the quick points here! HA
(you can all be thankful I saved you from seeing my whole fat body….ha!!! Have to sport all my cute gear when I can!!)
Wednesday: my points
- guys enjoyed a day of golfing to only be POORED on when they got to the 16th hole.
- we (mom, Abby the kiddos and I) headed to the beach of course
- met up with the Flax babies (who we loved to see)
- had to leave the beach early due to POORING RAIN
- once back to the room we all began WELCOME BAGS!!! Thanks to (little) Abbey Flax who was a major help.
- Dad arrived in time to help make bags…ha ha ha
- the night ended on a sour note with poor Little B getting sick….he was sick all night long
For more DETAILS please click here….Abby did great with details and pictures.
Thursday: Time to welcome all the guest!!!! my quick points:
- woke up again to early!!!
- got dressed headed out to the beach for a bit
- once dad got done golfing we put up camp in the main lobby
- from noon til 5 dad and I welcomed each guest as they arrived…some on time, some a little late (again due to RAIN)
- 5 pm a little stressed because of all people who were delayed the most THE GROOM!!! STILL NOT HERE
- 6 pm load up all welcome bags and head for the welcome dinner
- 6:30 everyone arrived, EVEN THE GROOM!!!
- Party with friends and family for the rest of the night
For more details about the whole day, click HERE.
Now tomorrows blog will be a REAL one from me an not a lazy one….plus I will openly share all the goodies we put in each bag for our guest! (you can read more on Abby’s page too…..here if you can’t wait….ha)