Okay I did post about this but wanted to show all the items! So Christi over at Needle Little Design Co. made all my super cute wedding items. She is so wonderful…I kind of explained my ideas to her and she just RAN with them. I love how everything turned out! (incase you didn’t realize my wedding colors were aqua and yellow)
She made my:
- Flower Girl shirts
- Ring Bearer shirts
- Bubble girls shirts
- Blinged my swimsuit bottoms
- My married shirt (that I got tons of complements on!!)
- Embroidered our towel wraps
(sorry thought I had a picture and my wrap is in the wash…I’ll add one of me with it on! The bottom has Mrs. Roberts embroidered)
- Made personalized key chains (from my bm with their initial and our location and wedding date)
- Embroidered Chris’ golf towel
Everyone looked so cute on Friday at our rehearsal. I love that all the kids got to show off their specific job! If you have any needs for shirts, towels, key chains….heck ANYTHING; Christi is your woman! She can do anything you can imagine. Send her an email and check out her blog here.
Doesn’t everyone love favors? I know I love to see the creative things that people can give for memories!! We had a few things that were on the reception tables for our guest. I kind of touched on this prior but here is a better look.
Each guest received:
- an ornament
- a personalized SHARPIE (you who only know me from BLOG world have no idea how much I LOVE SHARPIES!!! Therefore this is a perfect fit for me…)
- a memory coin
- a fan (which they used to keep cool with)
- a mug (given in the welcome bag)
What kind of items did you give for favors or personalization? Now I need to gear up for the Encore Celebration….to make some more welcome bags!!