Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More goodies....

Wow! All I can say is that this baby is already SpOlIeD!!  This past week Baby R received 3 boxes from his/her grandma and grandpa Roberts.  Can you imagine coming home to this at your door?


Chris was the first one home that day....of course he was dying to open them.  I told him he had to wait so I could take pictures.  HA, that's me....the crazy picture lady!  Needless to say we were very excited to see all the fun items that his parents sent the baby.  Chris may have been a bit more excited than I (the non NEBRASKA LOVER).  I do love this cute tank top however.  


I guess because I am a good wife I will allow our child to support Chris' two schools that he loves.   OH GEEZZEE we have got to get some SOONER LOVE in this house ASAP for poor Baby R!

No comments: