Monday, August 01, 2011

Watch me grow!

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Size of the baby: currently it is the size of an avocado!   About 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces

Total Weight Gain/loss:  not sure...we don't have a scale!  I kind of like that too, then I don't have to be depressed! Ha

Maternity Clothes: Well I am in the beginning stages...a few tops here and there.  In normal clothes I think people wonder if I am FAT or pregnant... I'm at that random stage!

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Nothing yet...I can't wait though! 

Sleep: I'm sleeping a lot better lately, which is wonderful especially since school is almost back in.

What I miss: SONIC DR. PEPPER, instead I settle with a Sonic water extra ice...boo
Caesar Salad...mmmm if only I could have a small bite

Cravings: Nothing new lately, still eating some BLTs here and there.

Symptoms: The newest is my right side hurting, grrr!  Also my poor feet!  Since I have been pretty lazy this summer I haven't walked around all day like normal.  Well man have my feet missed out on that...as after a day full of shopping or working they are swelling up!  Poor things!  


Best moment this week: How about I change this for the week to FUNNIEST moment!  That would be last night as I was searching for something to wear...and my wonderful husband began busting up laughing after I asked how I looked!  He then said well pregnant for the first time! 
Guess I wont ask him for clothes help any more...ha ha! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! I haven't opened your blog in a long time. What a surprise! I am so happy for you and so proud of you that you are waiting to be surprised. I always thought that was the best part. Back in my day that wasn't even a possibility but I know I wouldn't want to know. We just painted everything either green or yellow! Our first child (son) was born January 19th so it'll bring back memories not only of my "growth" as well but the time of year too. Only difference we were living in New Jersey at the time so weather will be different. How are you hanging in with these extremely hot days? Take care of yourself.
Marge Leathers