Monday, August 08, 2011

Watch me grow!

Pregnancy Highlights:

Not my best pic...but it will work!  
Oh and look how excited Winston is!  He always wants a picture when the camera is out,
 hope my kid is as well trained as my dog! 

How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of the baby: currently it is the size of an onion!   About 5 inches long and 5 ounces, the weight of a turnip. 

Total Weight Gain/loss:  not sure...we don't have a scale! But I am sure it is not pretty!  I'll try to weigh at school this week. 

Maternity Clothes:  I'm at that random stage! I have had to pretty much move to maternity shirts due to my larger girls, YIKES!  I can still fit into dresses for the most part and 2 wonderful pairs of shorts. :-)

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: August 2nd I felt the "pop"  feeling all my books talk about! (it's like a bubble pops in your stomach)  Then two days later I felt it again and have once more since then.  However, it is not consistent or hard...so you still wonder if it is the baby or not.  I'm going with the fact that it is! 

Sleep: This week I have been back to crazy dreams.  I'm sure it is because school is about to start and I have been stressing about that.  However, if I don't have a crazy dream that wakes me up I sleep great.

What I miss: Of course my Sonic Dr. Peppers and this week hot dogs! Not sure why but I could really go for a nice ball park dog with relish, mustard, and ketchup.

Cravings:  Not much this week...I seem to be almost normal.

Symptoms: Well since I have been kicking back all summer my feet are not use to the all day walking and standing.  Poor things!  I begin the day with ankles, but after working in my room all day they seem to disappear. 


Best moment this week: As far as the baby goes...for sure feeling that pop sensation in my stomach...weird but neat all at the same time.  As far as family goes....having my mom here to help me start registering for baby items.  If I don't now I will never have time once school starts!  

No comments: