Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Labor day of pampering....

How cute is this baby?  Borrowed form goggle images
Normally I spend this holiday next to the pool at the Four Seasons in Scottsdale, AZ however this year I sat out and let the boys go.  I thought the boys (aka Chris, Steve, and Z) would appreciate one last peaceful golf weekend before the baby and I crashed their party! (Get ready for next year guys!) Aren't I a nice wife...friend...and daughter-in-law! (patting my own back)  Okay, okay so the truth is I didn't want to spend my maternity leave days that are much needed once Baby R arrives.  The choices you make as a soon to be mommy :-)

Anyway, since I was not sitting next to the pool like normal I still enjoyed some pampering!  On Saturday I enjoyed a nice little outing with my girlies for a pedicure.  Much needed I promise!  Then on Sunday Baby R and I got spoiled with a wonderful mommy to be massage.  Ahhhh my back has never thanked me so much,  I feel so relaxed and ready to go.  Although not my normal Labor day weekend, it was still pretty amazing.  Yes, I missed my hubby but I am certain he had a blast golfing.  

Now let's go out and enjoy this short work week.  Oh and a note to self...I think every mommy to be deserves a massage per trimester if not more! Just a little side note for you men out there.  Hope your weekend was wonderful and relaxing. 

1 comment:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You are so adorable... glad you got some pampering in! :)