Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Watch me change, Week 22!

Pregnancy Highlights:
My stomach may soon catch up with my "girls" up top! HA

He was still a bit under the weather here...but of course he wanted his picture taken too!
How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of the baby: Well this week the "measurement" system changes a bit!  It is currently the length of a spaghetti squash (11 inches), and weighing in at a WHOLE pound!  

Total Weight Gain/loss: Like normal...I don't weigh between doctor visits because well we don't have a scale.  I go to the Dr. this Friday...dun dun dunnn!  But pre that I was only 8-9 lbs total! I worry this time I may have added on a lot...I feel "bigger"  

Maternity Clothes:  Yes, but I am finding them really comfy these days.  If only the weather would cool off and stay that way.

Gender: SURPRISE!! We are not going to find out till Baby R arrives in January! 

Movement: Do you know that song from Madagascar....I like to move it.....Well I am pretty sure this child inside me already has the song down.  All he/she does is MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!  I have noticed that during a tennis match he/she really gets after it....who can blame the poor thing because I am bouncing around so much! 

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good these days.  However, this week the CrAzY dreams have come back.  Boy have there been some interesting ones too. 

What I miss: Well just tonight I heard the bar tender open a bottle of champagne!  If I were to drink and cost per glass were no issues....that is what I would order all the time! I kind of missed it tonight! 

Cravings: Hum, lately I have been enjoying ice cram and chocolate pudding! I know crazy, but its pretty good for a "snack".  Again not the healthy choice, but what can you do?  

Symptoms: My sweet child prefers to take residency right under my right breast...thus causing me to have pressure there all day!  I don't mind he/she hanging out for a moment but a spot a little more centered would be great! I can't imagine that is the most comfortable spot.  Maybe it likes to be squished, who knows. 

Best moment this week: Of course that will be FRIDAY when we get to hear it's little heart beat.  But I guess if I had to pic on this week.....it would be one of my kids at school who said, I love hugging your baby!  She is my hugger, little did I know they were not for me but Baby R.  Too sweet! I also love that now when they dram an illustration of me....I have a baby bump!  How cute is that?  One boy offered to give me a "spa" aka a massage too.  Love those little guys.   

No comments: