Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just a little something about me...

Okay so FINALLY I feel like I am back to a normal life.  Well that is as normal as it gets for spring.  I am pretty sure my weekends will consist of the normal things like....tennis, yard work, grading papers, and looking for a house!  Yes, we are finally back to a normal life around here.  It seems the past few weekends we have been no stop going!  Heres to a very NORMAL week ahead!!!!

Oh and just for fun some little get to know you facts.  I found these over on another blog and though it would be fun to play along.


the question...

1. do you watch/read the news? I typically watch the news at night...but mostly get all my good info from the Hubs!  He keeps up more with the worldly news and such!  Oh and what ever fun info I can learn from Kidd and crew on Kidd Kraddick in the Morning! 

2. how would you describe your "look"? Well hum...I am pretty much a JEANS/TSHIRT gal.  I would love to be the most "trendy" person around but hate shopping so that makes it hard.  However, I am always open to someone shopping with me and forcing me to be SUPER CUTE! (hint hint to all my dearest friends) 
3. did you play sports in high school or college? Of course....I played TENNIS all through jr. high and high school!  I took the college days off and began again after...Tennis is the only sport (minus golf) you can pretty much play your whole life time! 

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? lipstick/gloss- I like the idea of it, but never really wear it...thus it would be easy to give up! HA

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv? I have a lot: CSI, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant,  House, Private Practice, oh and did I mention...CSI! I love all the silly ABC family movies too, yes I am weird like that!
6. would you rather bake or cook? Bake probably, although I really don’t do either. I think I am better at baking if I HAVE to do one.
7. shorts or skirts? shorts –although lately I have become a fan of sundresses...so would that count?

8. what's your favorite scary movie? None & None! I DISLIKE SCARY movies and wont even pretend to watch one!  AHHHH

No comments: