Is is Wednesday already? Wow I can't believe how the week has gone so quickly. I hope since the first half of the week flew bye....the second half does too!
What I'm loving this Wednesday are a few little things:
- There are only 6 Mondays left in the school year! Yikes that is just scary sounding to me, but happy all at the same time.
- Low key week! I am loving that this week has been pretty low key.
- Our sweet pup got his hair cut!! He is looking as cute as can be, although I think he is cute no matter how raggedy he gets. But Chris and I both love that Winston thinks he is some speedy dog now with his new hair cut.
- That I (smatter than the hubs) took one for the team and visited the Dr. to make my crazy allergies GO AWAY! After a swift shot in the bum and a little happy zpack I can breath and live my life again!! Oh happy day!!! (Chris wised up finally today)
- Friday I am taking some of my sweet kiddos to dinner and a movie! They are so excited about it that I get quizzed every morning about it. I love the pure joy and excitement they have.
- Also I am loving this guy...you know the one who I have been married to for 10 months. Wow how the time has flown bye.