Friday, January 09, 2009

Great Party, bad ending

Polly, Julie, and I....Sooners all the way!!

Yes, it has taken me the WHOLE day to recover from last nights events. If possible I may have even stayed in bed, but my 21 precious faces awaited. The evening started off great. Everyone came and we had the most amazing time. Even if my Sooners didn't win or look good, we still had a blast. I guess if one has to lose at least I got to enjoy wonderful friends, great food, and plenty of drinks (to help the loss go down better). Here are some pics from the event. Please note most of our faces are sad...but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Maybe next year Sooners!
Garcia and her sweet girl (Tech fans at heart)



just a small part of all the food


1 comment:

Abby said...

Wow I am so impressed my little sister is turning into the hostess with the mostest. I am so excited to see that you are using all of our after Christmas buys.

I love the sooner plaque, the cake stand is fabulouso!! So cute!