Friday, January 09, 2009

Wii..

Our world will never be the same.....Chris' father is so wonderful and gave Chris (US) a Wii for Christmas. Well we actually got it at Thanksgiving, he couldn't wait for us to enjoy it. Thank you STEVE-O!!! Chris and I have really enjoyed playing the Wii, however we really wanted Wii Fit. We got to play it at Thanksgiving and LOVED IT... Well as you may know Wii Fit, not an easy thing to find. We have been looking since Thanksgiving, no luck. Last Saturday Chris and I were returning something to Best Buy. This is when I so nicely quizzed the little girl about Wii Fit, she was very nice. She said I would really check with us on Sunday, as in tomorrow. Well that is just what I did. You see I consider my self a pro BLACK FRIDAY shopper and it was a good thing.

I arrived at Best Buy at 9:45 to find 8 cars full of people. I of course began to plot my attack. I waited till 9:50...and headed for the door. Once I got out of the car, everyone was out. Here we are all waiting for the doors to open at 10. The door opens and I grab the Best Buy man "I NEED THE WII FIT!" He said okay, follow me.....everyone is still behind us. I am 1st in line and this nice college age girl goes I need one too; then the Best Buy workers start numbering the other people. They open the case, only 8 Wii Fits are there. The man hands me mine and I run from the people. Wii Fit in hand, Chris and I leave ready to enjoy!

Let's just say 7 1/2 hours later we had enjoyed our first (yes still Sunday) day of Wii Fit. We played every game, unlocked games, and had debates about Wii Rules (this will be a separate blog) . This Wii is going to take over our lives I am afraid. Since Sunday, Chris and I have had to establish some Wii Sportsmanship rules, but it is going great. Here are a few pictures of Chris and I enjoying our Wii time together.
Chris Rocks at the soccer headbutting game, I am horrible.
the concentration...
Don't you just love the funny messages it gives you! This one is after it asked me how Chris was looking, I just laughed.
I love the Ski Jump. I currently (as of tonight 1-9-09) have First Place with a jump of 355!!
I am a Ski Jump PRO, 4 STARS!
However, Super Hula is my favorite. I can kick come major hula butt...800 plus spins!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I can't wait for Brian to play Hula, he's such an excellent hula dancer.

Are you going to tell us what the wii sportsmanship rules are?

Alyssa said...

Haha, we are the same way, staying up till all hours of the night trying to break the other's records. Soccer head butt game must be a boy thing, Lichar rocks at it too...I'm horrible.

Can't wait to hear the rules. :)