Saturday, January 17, 2009

I love my Auntie Abby and Cousins

Look who got a package today!! I will have to say this is not Winston's first package, but he was here for this one. His first gift was sent from Chris' father...it was the bag they used for there little Lizzy. She has since passed so he wanted Winston to carry on with it.

Now on to today's package....It was from Auntie Abby and his Cousins E and B. So here you see him sniffing it out.
Once he got a good sniff we took it in to open it up. I nor Winston had any idea what was in it. All I knew was it was something pertaining to his name. Look at all the goodies he got, he was shocked (and I too!). Really he didn't know what to play with first. He got the most wonderful sweater ever....note the large W on it. I love it and the best thing is he doesn't mind it either.

Here he is sporting his sweet new sweater. I think it is the cutest thing ever. Chris even loves it too. It fits him so perfect and well if you know Chris it fits his style too. He will be sporting his new look tonight at our friends party. I am sure everyone will adore it too!!!


Once freed from the sweater it was off to the toys. He really loves them all, but this was the best pic I got. He enjoys the dumbbell one the most. Again a huge THANK YOU....Winston loves them, I want him to love the turtle of course.

4 comments:

The Ham Family said...

You know - Aunties have a way of spoiling their niece/nephew - but I'm sure you wouldn't understand that! Winston is just so cute but then so is our little Kaiden.

Abby said...

He looks adorable in his sweater. Of course we new that he would. Everyone needs a sweater with their monogram on it!!

Anonymous said...

What? No love for the uncle who actually bought the stuff?

Disappointed in EC,
Brian

Emily said...

Okay I didn't know you were there...you see Abby and E called all excited, you didn't. THANK YOU UNCLE BRIAN!!!