Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow another year has come and gone. You know 2008 was a very busy year...I realized this as Abby and Brian were talking about there Christmas Card (yeah the one they are still writing to mail out). Also again yesterday while watching the year in review on MSN. 2008 was busy, yet great year.


Here are a few highlights 0f 2008:


  • I got to keep my job at my school (may not be able to say the same for 09??)
  • Little Bear is the best BIG SISTER
  • We added a sweet boy to the family...Little B (and yes he came Nov of 07...but we really got to see his personality bloom in 08)
  • Chris finally asked me out
  • Enjoyed traveling to Chris' family in Minnesota
  • Celebrated the big 5 in DISNEY WORLD...what a great Birthday party E
  • Had the Best Christmas Ever (quotes taken from Little E)
  • Enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner at my Grandparents with ALL the family
  • Rung in the New Year with my favorite people
Last night Chris, Alison, and I rung in the new year. We had a fabulous time! There was tons of laughing, drinking, and eating. I hope that 2009 brings great happiness to you all. Enjoy all that is to come (oh and stick to those resolutions) this year will be over before we know it.




3 comments:

Tracy said...

Not to rain on your New Year's Day parade, but wasn't little B born in 2007?

Emily said...

Yes Tracy you are correct...so please note the small change. You know as a 1 month old there really is not too much you do that is fun. So the fun stuff all came in 08. But thanks for not raining on my parade!

Tracy said...

Man, quite an eventful year! E and B are so lucky to have you!