Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spoiled....

Look who is getting all the mail lately!! That's right WINSTON ROBERTS. You see tonight as Winston and I were out going potty (him not me), the sweet mail man dropped off our mail. Once we had gone back in there was a knock at the door. What could it be? Yes, another package for Mr. Winston. I am telling you this boy has so much love going around. Today the goodies were from Grandma and Grandpa Roberts...oh and Aunt Riley (Chris' mom, dad, and little sister)
Oh my goodness....look at all the fun stuff!!!

I couldn't even get them out of the package....he was off!

And off he goes...these balls freak'n rock! Not only does Winston love it but mom and dad do too.

I love this action shot...picture this oh every time we open his kennel....speed racer!

No comments: