Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our little pant leg grabber


Well since I did the post last night with out a picture I thought I would add a few more! As if I don't have enough on here yet. It's like Chris told Winston, get use to that flash she does it all the time. So I LOVE taking pictures, I think in my next life I will be a photographer. Heck maybe when I retire I'll do it (I talk like I may be able to retire...). Winston has been so great the last couple of days. He has been staying nicely in his kennel and is so excited to see you when you get home. Chris even said he slept great through the night last night...which is super! The past couple of returns home to let him out he has even been asleep, I think he is okay with things. Other than that we are still working on the constant nipping at things such as our fingers, pant legs, shoes...you know anything that moves! I just pray it is a phase, that goes by fast. Thanks to all that have sent along such great tips, we love to hear them and use them.

Winston with Aunt Whitney. She headed over to see him, how sweet of her!Chris with Winston...he wants him to love his bed! Notice the computer, yes I am blogging.

What a sweet little guy he is.

No comments: