Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back to the City

My sweet "country" dog!


Well sadly our time was over and Winston and I had to head back to the big city! Winston enjoyed playing with Little Monkey and Little Bear so much. Little Monkey enjoy watching him too. I think it is because they are just about the same size...He would just laugh when Winston jumped around and clap when he did a trick. It was so cute, I hated to leave. Little Bear who has not been a "big fan of small dogs" finally started to love Winston just as we were leaving. I think it is funny because she has a dog... what a mess!

I will miss my sweet niece, nephew, Bailey dog, Abby and Brian; I also think Winston will miss them all and the yard. No more "wonderful snow cones", Sonic trips with Little B and his big cup, and no more lazy days till summer! The good point is that summer is just 4 weeks away.



Enjoying the swing...what a nice sister to push him

and here he is!


Little Bear swinging too!



Little Monkey and his Sonic water!


How cute is she?



Winston bothering Bailey again...he loved Bailey so much!


Winston enjoying the "cool" floor after a hot day!


However, just before we left I got bit by something on my foot! That was enough for me to be happy to head home! Of course at the time I figured it was simply and ant, I think that is not the case (see pics below)! Winston and I shall return soon to help build the Play House!
Check out my right "kankle"....
Here is a better pic of the bite! I am now on meds, they can't work soon enough!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Love your new background. I wonder where you ever found such a great site for free backgrounds :)

Yikes, your ankle looks like it hurts!