Monday, May 04, 2009

SWINE-CATION to the Big EC!



Due to a FORCED vacation and a WEEK of NO SCHOOL, I just didn't know what to do with my self. Therefore, after a hard convincing from a certain 5 year old I had a plan. Well Mr. Winston had to have his little procedure and then recover. Now that he has recovered and I spoke to the Vet about some happy car riding pills we were on our way. Or so I thought!


Well the vet gave us some major drugs for little Winston, but the problem is that you have to "try" it out...well we began at 6 with one! Nothing really after 45 minutes...pill 2! Nope still no slowing our boy down. Then we gave him pill 3. I did a little test drive around the block, nope already drooling like crazy. FINALLY at 10 AM only 4 hours later than I wanted to depart, he was mellowed out! Into his kennel he went and on the road I went! It was wonderful actually...he was chill enough that he was NOT CARSICK! I loved every minute of the 4 hour drive.





Sweet boy....ready to sleep!







Since I am on SWINE-CATION....and not many others are we kept the trip under wraps from this little 5 year old. Therefore, when I arrived she was in complete SHOCK! It was funny....then when I brought out Winston she was over joyed. Her first question was "But where is Chris?" Sadly he had to actually work! No Swine-cation for him. Brooks was napping but very excited to see Winston. I am not so sure he was jazzed about me, but LOVES Winston! Thankfully we made it here with no troubles, I hope the ride home on Friday will be just as nice!




Look everyone is so excited!




Little B with Winston!

SAFETY DOG!!! Going to check things out!






Bailey Dog and Winston doing their tricks...look at the kidos!
Winston just wants to play so bad!


1 comment:

Kara said...

Sorry to be the person to break the bad news to you about the earlier than expected end to your swine-cation!