Monday, May 04, 2009

SWINE-CATION and Rangers Game

I love this being out school thing! It is AMAZING, really! Theoretically we (those of us in FWISD) are suppose to be staying inside and remaining GERM FREE! Well you can see how well I have been following that rule. I mean I have been doing very well to make sure I am washing my hands and keeping safe from SWINE! But that will not stop me from enjoying a little freedom from work.


My dear friend Julie and her husband Kyle were so kind to invite us to the Rangers game. This was probably a NUMBER 1 on the list of places not to go during SWINE times. You know since it is a large area with many people. However, we felt as though we could risk our health....and go to the game! It was a wonderful night. The weather was amazing for May, a cool lower 60's. We could not have had a better night to watch a game. Plus the Rangers did a great job and pulled off a nice win! Thank you KYLE and JULIE for allowing Chris and I to join you.






Kyle, Julie, Chris and I.....


Julie and I loving the peeps behind us!


Oh number 5..........Ian how we love you!

No comments: