Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Poor Winston

Tuesday night=Intermediate Puppy Class!!!  Well, so much for that tonight.  I worked really hard at making sure Chris could attended with me tonight.  See he works most nights till 8, so when I signed Winston up for the 2nd class he claimed I would be on mine own.  That is completely fine with us... plus it gives me a chance to bond more with Winston (since I don't live with him)!  Any ways, tonight though we were learning a new trick (not really a trick, but what we call it) where 2 people were needed!  I had asked Chris to pencil us in and he did.  

Well this morning when Chris woke up at 3 with Winston, needing to potty, he realized that he was not feeling up to par!  Winston normally sleeps fine through the night...so it was was shocking.  However, as the day progressed Winston's tummy still was not feeling great.  He really did not eat a thing.  I the good mom that I am questioned if we should even go to class. Since I had pretty much begged Chris to come....WE WERE GOING!!!!  6:50 and out the door we all go!  

Well we made it to the light before Petsmart when Winston got SICK!!!  He hardly ever gets sick on our drive to Petsmart...it is longer than 15 minutes when we normally have problems.  NOT TONIGHT!  Okay so now I am like man what do we do.  Chris plows on, we are going to class.  We walk in, Winston perks up a little but not a lot.  Class begins we get given our first task and off we go.  Well our first task was to go to an asile and work on the stay and come!  We make it to our aisle, when poor Winston has to potty and can not wait.  

It is then that I call it quits!!!  I told Angela the trainer and she agreed we should come back for a make up class!  While at Petsmart we did try to see the vet but his office hours were over, not a problem we already had a "shot" appointment for tomorrow at 7 am.  Now it looks like we will probably not get shots...but maybe some answers to our poor guys sickness!  We loaded Winston up, who got sick again in the car and sped home!  Poor guy I just don't know what has happened.  I am currently trying not to think it is parvo or something worse!!!  I pray he just ate something.

1 comment:

Kara said...

How's little Winston doing?