Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congrats Whitney!!!


Chris' middle sister Whitney graduated from SMU this weekend! Chris and I had such a wonderful time at all the family events. Whitney did an amazing job of planning her graduation weekend outings. From Thursday night til Sunday afternoon she had every detail planned.

Friday night she had an amazing dinner planned for us all at Steal in Dallas. She reserved the wine room! It was breathtaking....to say the least. Chris' whole family came to town for her big day. His aunt, uncle and cousin were even able to join us on Friday night. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and many memorable stories!


Riley and Whit

Riley took this one of Chris and I....pretty good!


Riley and I



Chris' grandma, Chris, and I




Steve-o giving his well wishes!



So sweet....




WOW!!



Casey and Whit sharing the RED SNAPPER!




Steve and Riley



Teri, grandma, and Chris



Hunter and Whitney




Chris and I




Becca and Casey (Chris' cousin)



Whitney, Aunt Wendy, and Steve



Today, Chris the wonderful big brother that he is....took off early to meet up with his father. They arrived at SMU around 7:45 to hold seats for the 9:30 graduation. Laura Bush was the key speaker! The place was packed due to this, thankfully Chris and Steve took care of everything. After her graduation ceremony Chris and Riley came back here to the house. The others helped move Whitney out of the Pi Phi house and into her apartment. Then this evening we had dinner at Nick and Sam's. Again a wonderful meal...I think I could probably not eat for a week and be fine! Tomorrows plans (I hope are not to eat!) are to do some mid-day shopping, and then saying our goodbyes to everyone. It is always nice to spend time with Chris' family. Congrats again Whitney....we are proud of you! Good luck on the interviews this week!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

YIKES! That Red Snapper is the scariest thing I've ever seen served in a restaurant!

Kara said...

Hey- Does Whitney need a couch, chair & ottoman for her apartment? Mine is for sale and I'd like to get rid of it before Thursday! I might have a finder's gift for anyone who helps me sell it!