Friday, May 15, 2009

SEXMANIA UPDATE!!!

I wanted to give you all a little update on my wonderful friends upstairs. If you have not read the post from April 18th titled SEXMAINIA please do first! Well it has been about a month since I left my sweet love note up there! I am sure a few of you have questions as to how things have gone.

***Did they realize I was the one who left the note on their door?

No.....when I arrived home they were already in the act, I then wrote and placed the note on their door. I did all of this while they were still participating in the act, then took off to run some errands. They probably never knew I was home really!

***Did my car get egged?

No....it did not!

***Has the sound or act increased since the note?

AMAZINGLY NO!!!!

***Do I have any problems now?

Wonderful news, I have not heard any moans, groans, or thumping from
upstairs. The only noise I hear now are foot steps on the wood
floor. Honestly, that has even decreased some too!



I know I too am amazed that it worked out this way. I mean for a month I have been able to enjoy a peaceful slumber. I have not heard any day time romp sessions. Life here is pretty great. I too can not believe that it turned out this way. Many of my friends felt it would only become a larger problem. However like stated prior....there is no way it could have been any worse. I think they did not realize (which is hard to believe) how many people were hearing their "act of love".

No comments: