Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Doggie Day Camp!



Winston right before we headed to Doggie Day Camp!!!




This Tuesday, poor Chris had to hike to Houston for his monthly meeting. Well since Chris was driving to Houston that left me on Winston duty!!! Normally I am fine with this, however, with teaching it is hard to make the mid day potty break. The last time Chris had this meeting he went to Austin. I busted my rear driving to the house and back on my 20 minute lunch break. Barely making it back to work on time....I decided we had to have better plans for these type of days. Therefore, when faced with this week's issues I did some research.

Petsmart Doggie Day Camp here we come. I called the Petsmart by my place, not the one we use for training, and made a reservation. Winston was pretty happy to go. He really has begun to love Petsmart....and I think Chris and I should have stock in the place. (We have given them tons of money since our sweet Winston arrived) I walked in at 7 and checked Winston in. He was kind of looking around because it seemed a bit different than our normal trip....we were not in the training room. The workers were so sweet. I then headed out for work with no worries of potty accidents.

When school was over I ran to get the cute little pup from camp. As I walked in everyone, the 4 workers, was gushing over him. They were petting him and loving on him like crazy. He was so happy...his little (well really long!) tail was wagging like crazy. They told me he was the cutest puppy ever. Right before we left they handed me his puppy report for the day! He had a super day!

Here he is with his puppy report!!!



The best things about Doggie Day Camp:

  • I was worry free all day

  • He got puppy socialization

  • He got pampered

  • They wore him out!!!!


On the way home he was so pooped that he laid his head on my arm the whole way. Then he ran in chowed down on dinner and took a 2 hour nap. Thankfully he was well rested for Puppy school. Yes we are taking the INTERMEDIATE class now!!!


Winston worn out after a big day!!!

No comments: