Monday, May 25, 2009

Yankees, Yankees, Yankees!



Today Chris and I began the week of YANKEES games here. Chris LOVES the Yankees....I think they are pretty good. Plus I just enjoy going to baseball games. That being said, today we were able to enjoy the game in style. Thanks to Hunter (Whitney's boyfriend). His family has a box just behind home plate. We had the most amazing time! Again thank you Hunter you are so wonderful to share with us. It was great if you wanted to be out in the heat you could....or if you wanted to enjoy it in the AC you could too. Julie, Kyle and I chose the AC...while Chris went back and forth. Non the less it was a great game and the YANKEES kicked some Ranger butt!


Thankfully Chris will be able to enjoy all the Yankee games this week. Tomorrow he will be heading out with the boys. They will do some tail gating, eat tons, and watch a great game(I hope). Winston and I will be enjoying ourselves at puppy class. Then to finish out the Yankees vs. Rangers series, Chris and I will head to the game on Wednesday night. I love Wednesday night games....WHY? DOLLAR DOG NIGHT!!! Nothing goes better with baseball than a ballpark dog! I hope the Yankees can pull off all three games that would really make Chris happy.



Here are some pics from today's game:



a little dark, but Chris enjoying the game!

Julie and I, in the AC loving life!




The guy in the gray t-shirt...is Colt McCoy (he plays for Texas) He was in the box next to us!



Great view!



The whole gang!



We even got to be part of a proposal! She said YES!!



Whitney and Chris, what cute siblings!


Hunter and Whitney

Julie and I





what a cutie...


Julie and Kyle



All of us!


The random guys who were collecting all the cups after the game. I just don't know why they need all those cups? So RANDOM!

No comments: