Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'M A WINNER!!

I was crazy excited yesterday after I received the information that I WON!! Okay I never win a thing...but yet something for the wedding!! I like many of you browse around a few blogs, some I just check occasionally; others well I pretty much STALK them! I have found this great wedding one (Bride on a Budget) that I have been stalking for about 2 months now. I love all the different things she blogs about. Oh and she has many giveaways! The fun party for me up until this point; is to just see all the super ideas out there. I have found many new wonderful sites because of her giveaways.

Now not only do I enjoy her site I LOVE IT!! I WON one of her giveaways on Friday!!! Click here to read all about it! For all my friends and family you will get to see this grand prize at our ENCORE party back home!

No comments: