Sunday, November 14, 2010

5 Days till


THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!  I am so excited to have a break.  Life has been so busy lately.  I mean I don't think I can remember a weekend where I wasn't going non stop.  However, in 5 days I will be carefree for a WEEK.  Okay maybe carefree is a bit of stretch, but at least I will get a week off from work.  Some time to regroup and head back for about 3 weeks, then Christmas break.  Okay have I stared stressing y'all out by talking about how close Christmas is?  Sorry.

No Thanksgiving break has always been such a blast.  My family kicks it off with 2 birthdays....first Little Monkey's 3rd birthday then my mom.  We will all head done to the big EC on Friday for Little Monkey's birthday.  Then I will hang out till Monday.  On Monday I will head up to Minnesota for Thanksgiving with Chris' family.  This is our FIRST HOLIDAY as a married couple.  We have chosen Thanksgiving with his family and Christmas with mine.  Of course this means that Chris will have to do BLACK FRIDAY shopping with me.  I am a bit stressed out about BLACK FRIDAY....since it is a new area and such.  Don't worry Chris has already helped me plan the best area to hit with all my "needed" stores.

Now we just have to make it till FRIDAY, then the fun begins!!!  YIPPEE!!!  I love the holidays and can't wait to begin our new traditions as a married couple.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I only have class on Monday of next week, and boy do I need the break! I'm so excited. I don't think I've ever been so excited about Thanksgiving and really it doesn't have a darn thing to do with the holiday, but is all about the break from school!